The website www.laubette.com is published by:
Company Name: TARGETSELECT SHOPPING France
Address: 9/11 allée de l’Arche Courbevoie la Défense (92671), France
Company Register: Nanterre
Company number: 831 016 746
Publication Manager: Timothée HORQUIN (shopping center manager)
Contact address: email@example.com
Phone n°: +33 (0)1 53 64 00 00
The website www.laubette.com is hosted by:
Company Name: SAS OVH
Address: 2 rue Kellermann – BP 80157 – 59100 Roubaix, France
Company Registry: Lille
Company number: 424 610 419
The website, its trademarks, domain name, databases and all its content (such as texts, visuals, logos, sounds, photos and animations) are the exclusive property of TARGETSELECT SHOPPING France or its partners and are protected by national and international legislations on intellectual property.
Any copy or representation, total or partial, of these components, in any manner what so ever, without the written prior authorization from TARGETSELECT SHOPPING France is forbidden and would constitute infringement, which is criminally and civilly sanctioned by the French Intellectual Property Code, and which may be ground for liability on the part of the infringer.
Links and sourcing
TARGETSELECT SHOPPING France allow third parties to create hyperlinks to this website, on any support, provided said support is in compliance with French legislation and does not circulate political, religious, pornographic, xenophobic content or content that is contrary to standards of ethics. Any support that does not comply with these terms is not allowed to create a hyperlink to this website.
TARGETSELECT SHOPPING France allows to cite the pages of this website, as long as the source is mentioned and there is a hyperlink to the appropriate page of this website. This citation must only be used for information purposes and not commercial or advertising purposes.
This website is a showcase site, having the vocation of presenting the activities of TARGETSELECT SHOPPING France. No services or advice are provided to the web user.
TARGETSELECT SHOPPING France will not be liable for information provided on the website, in any manner (including error, omission or illegal use of this information). Information are provided only on a best effort basis.
TARGETSELECT SHOPPING France will not be liable, if a link included on the website redirect the web user to another website, for any information included on this other website, or in case of action, inaction, omission or negligence from this other website.
The web user must, before using any information, undertake any standard investigations.
Website created by the web agency www.today-digital.com
1 – OWNERSHIP AND EDITOR
Our company’s legal information is as follows:
TARGETSELECT SHOPPING France, a sole partner joint stock company whose offices are 9/11 allée de l’Arche Courbevoie la Défense (92671), France, with a registered capital of 36 150 000 euros, registered at the Nanterre Company Register under number 831 016 746 (“We”, “Our”, “Us”).
While providing the Website, We may collect Personal Data.
You are perfectly informed that any Personal Data which is provided and collected will be automatically processed.
2 – DEFINITIONS
· “Your”, “Yours”: you, internet user visiting the Website.
· “Personal Data”: the personal data that are collected and processed by Us when You visit the Website.
· “Privacy”: the present document.
· “Website”: the website www.laubette.com, its components, as well as any support of the website such as a mobile application.
This acceptation will be expressed by ticking a box, while using the contact form on the Website, or by accepting cookies while using the Website.
Ticking this box will have the same value as a written signature.
4 – HOW IS PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We may collect Your Personal Data in various manners:
· When You fill a form on the Website (contact form);
· When You browse the Website;
· When You contact Us.
5 – WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
We may collect and process the following Personal Data, if it has been provided by You:
· Your contact information and personal information (name and first name, email, phone number) while using the Website or in case of email exchange;
· Your message when using the contact form on the Website or in case of email exchange;
· Detail of Your use of the Website, with cookies (quantity of received data, viewed pages, actions on the Website, Website access method).
The Personal Data allow us to reply to Your questions and to develop the Website.
6 – COOKIES
We may use the following cookies on the Website;
· Internal cookies with the following object:
• Obtaining audience statistics (visits, pages viewed) in order to follow and upgrade the Website and its services. You may refuse them by emptying Your cache, as these cookies are not mandatory for the Website to function.
• Adapt the presentation of the Website to Your terminal. You may refuse them by emptying Your cache, as these cookies are not mandatory for the Website to function.
· An external cookie that registers the language choice (https://polylang.pro) made by the web user until their next visit. This technical cookie expires after one (1) month.
· Third party cookies with the following object:
• Google Analytics (https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/). These cookies allow Us to collect audience statistics. Google Analytics collects the location of visit (country, city), the time of visit, number of visits as well as preferences of the web user (terminal, browser…). Google Analytics cookies have a standard two (2) year duration and expire at the end of this period. Google Analytics records the IP address of users by hiding the last two (2) numbers of the address, for anonymity purposes.
• Allow to create links on social networks such as Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/terms) and Instagram (https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content). These cookies allow You to access our social network pages. They may be refused as they are not mandatory for the Website to function.
You may refuse the cookies as follows:
· By deleting them on the browser, as follows:
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Technical cookies cannot be refused as they are necessary to provide the Website.
These cookies will be installed for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months, with the exception of the Google Analytics cookies which will remain installed for two (2) years.
7 – WHAT USE?
Personal Data are collected and processed in order for Us to:
· Provide access to the Website,
· Provide You information, by responding to Your email, following Your contact request,
· Provide a personalized experience to You (adapting the Website display to Your terminal),
· Manage Your use of the Website,
· Develop the Website,
· Provide support to Your use of the Website.
8 – DATA HOSTING LOCATION
Personal Data will be hosted in the European Union, by a provider who complies with the applicable regulation regarding computer safety.
No data will be transferred outside of the European Union.
9 – PERSONAL DATA DIVULGATION
Personal Data will never be transferred to a third party without Your prior agreement, unless We are legally obliged to do so.
The company which is hosting our Website may have access to Your Personal Data as it hosts our Website, where this Personal Data circulate. Its legal information are as follows:
Company Name: SAS OVH
Address: 2 rue Kellermann – BP 80157 – 59100 Roubaix, France
Company Register: Lille
Company Number: 424 610 419
Our Website have agreed to comply with their legal and regulatory obligations regarding personal data.
Personal Data may be provided to any administrative entity who requests it, or in full compliance of the legal or court ruling.
10 – PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
We ensure that Personal Data is hosted in compliance with industry standards.
We will comply with regulations regarding Personal Data security.
We ensure that our employees and providers who may process Personal Data have a sufficient confidentiality obligation.
In case of Personal Data breach, We will inform You, as soon as practicable.
We will delete all Personal Data at the latest one (1) year after collection, unless it is needed for Our accounting or to comply with our legal obligations.
11 – RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
In compliance with the Law on Computer Technology and Freedom and the GDPR, You have the following rights on all Personal Data provided to Us:
• Access right.
• Rectification and modification right.
• Limitation right.
• Opposition right.
• Portability right.
Such rights may be exerted by contacting Us at the following contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with its legal obligations, We will reply within one (1) month from reception of the request.
12 – APPLICABLE LAWS AND DISPUTE
Any dispute may also be submitted to the competent tribunal under the Strasbourg Appeal Court, including in case of interim order, warranty recourse, or multiple parties, regardless of Your origin country.